Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


Good morning Everyone! The Milani blush in the shade 'Luminoso' is really popular, I heard different bloggers and youtubers talk about it. I got gifted this for Christmas and I was very excited to try it out, so I thought I'd also share my opinion on it with you. Enjoy!




The blush comes in a simple golden plastic packaging with just the name of the brand and product on it. Under the blush pan, there is also another compartment with a small mirror and brush, which I think is really useful.


The blush itself is a baked blush, which I think looks gorgeous. The shade I have it in is called 'Luminoso', it is a peachy pink shade and looks very natural once applied. I love these kind of blushes!


I think it looks good with pretty much every make-up look, but if you wear a peachy lipcolour or a warm-toned eyeshadow it goes together even better.


My overall opinion on this is good, I would recommend this blush to anyone, because it goes perfectly with every look and looks quite natural. The blush costs around €10, which isn't too much for the quality you get.

I hope you to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment