Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

Review: Lush Mask of Magnaminty


Hey Guys! I always do a lot of Lush reviews of their bath and shower products, but I never did a review on one of their skin care products. I figured it was about time to do a review on one of their face masks, since I have tried a lot. Enjoy reading!





The mask of magnaminty is a face mask, but you can also use it on your skin if you have any problem areas. It smells really fresh because of the peppermint, which I love. Peppermint is good for clearing out your skin and giving it a boost. I use this mask about once a week, you just apply a thick layer onto your face, let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then remove it with some water.
I actually had this once before, but I repurchased it, because I love it very much and I enjoy using it.
You can get it at Lush for €8,45, which I think is a great price, since for me it is enough for a year.


I hope you liked to see a new review and to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment