Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Beautifying Primer ♥


Hi Everyone! I used to have a Catrice Prime and Fine primer, but I used all of it and it is completely empty now. I wanted to get the same one again, until I saw this one online. Today I'm going to review this beautifying primer, let's begin!




It is a basic tube which contains 30ml, the primer has a rosy undertone, so I like that they made the packaging pink as well. 
The primer is supposed to even your skin tone and to naturally illuminate your skin, it is a primer and cc cream in one!




On the swatch you can see that it illuminates my skin, when I used it on my face I also noticed that it make my skin tone a bit more even. I just use this on my face with a bit of powder over it and it works perfect for me!


Because I have pretty clear skin I don't need an actual BB or CC Cream, but I love to use this with some powder over it. I bought this for €4,59 and I would really recommend it!

I hope that you liked to see this review and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi

1 comment:

  1. I bought this primer today! I hope it'll be good :)

    ReplyDelete