Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Favourite Jewellery ♥ Winter 2016


Good morning Everyone! Today I'm going to show you some of my recent favourites, which I didn't show you yet. I'm going to show you three of my favourite jewelelry pieces I loved wearing trough out this Winter and I still enjoy wearing. Let's Begin :)





Chrystal Moon Earrings €9,95 at Claire's
Claire's is one of my favourite places to buy earrings, because they've got a lot of sterling silver earrings for low prices. I think that these earrings are really cute and a bit minimalistic too, paired with my silver stud earrings as well.



Marble Ring €2,00 Set Pull&Bear
I recently found a little set with a few rings on sale for only €2,00 at Pull&Bear.
Usually I tend to go for small and simple rings, but I love the marble print on this one.


Gemstone Necklace By Shirley €15,00 at Chase
I was looking for a gemstone necklace like this for a long time now, but a lot were out of stock.
I found this one in a store called Chase for a reasonable price and I like that it is black with little shimmers in it, it reminds me of galaxy.

I hope you liked to see some of my favourites and of course to see you back tomorrow !

~Bobbi


No comments:

Post a Comment