Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Valentine's Day Make-Up Look 2017 #1


Hi Guys! I haven't blogged for a week, because I was very sick, but I feel better again and I wanted to post something. About a week ago I created this make-up look, which I think is perfect for Valentine's Day. In this post I am going to show you how to recreate it!




For the full look I used these products:
- Catrice Beautifying Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
- Make-Up Revolution Contour Palette
- Milani Baked Blush 'Luminoso'
- Mary Loumanizer Highlighter by The Balm
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Powder Duo
- Maybelline Browdrama Eyebrowgel
- Clinique Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- ABH Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Satin Lipstick 'Twig'


For the eyeshadow look I started off by applying the shade 'Love Letter' from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease and some of the shade 'Tempera' under my brow bone and in my inner corner. Then I grabbed my Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette and applied the shade 'Lethal' on my lid. I just blended everything together for this dark look with a touch of pink/red.


MAC Satin Lipstick in the shade 'Twig'.


I hope you liked to see this Valentine's Day inspired look and of course to see you back tomorrow with a new post. I linked all of the reviews I did on the I products used in the product list!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment