Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Review: Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette


Hi Guys! I have had this palette for over a few months, but I did not make a review about it yet. I now have used it a lot and I have had enough time to try it out. Today I am going to do a review on it!




The golden packaging is absolutely gorgeous, just like all of the other Urban Decay palettes.



All of the shades are matte, except for 'Blow', it has a tiny bit of shimmer to it. There is a big variety of nude shades, there are several browns, but also some more special colours like the brick red one called 'Extra Bitter'. The palette comes with a too sided brush, it has one small firm brush to apply eyeshadow on the (bottom) lash line and there is a side to blend with.


I forgot to make swatches, but I found this one online. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and they are also really easy to blend.


 For this look (which I blended a bit too much), I used 'Faith' as a transitioning colour, 'Lockout' in my outer corner, 'Commando' on the center of my lid and blow in my inner corner and under my brow bone.


Although the palette costs €50, I would recommend it if you love natural matte shades.
I hope to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment