Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Review: I ♥ Make-Up Unicorns Heart


Good morning Everyone! Last year the rainbow highlighter was a huge hype, but it was really hard to get your hands on, it was only available on Etsy and it was always sold out. I Heart Make-Up, a brand that makes a lot of dupes, created this look-a-like, which I am going to review for you today!





The packaging is clearly inspired by the Too Faced Sweet Heart blushes, I find it really cute.


When you open the box, there is this highlighter in all these beautiful pastel rainbow shades.


Here I watched all the colours and a mixture of them, you can see that it's a blue/silver shade.
You could use them on their own or go over them with your brush and use a mixture like I did.


 This highlighter creates the perfect glow and is a musthave if you like cool-toned highlighters or if you're just obsessed with the rainbow colours.


Overall this highlighter is a gorgeous product for a small price, I paid about €5 for it. You can use it many different ways and create a lot of looks with it.

I hope to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment