Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette


Hey Guys! I didn't post the last couple of days, because it was my birthday yesterday and I was busy celebrating it. I got gifted a lot of make-up, so I have a lot of reviews waiting for you, but I'm starting off with a really popular eyeshadow palette; the abh modern renaissance palette!



The velvet palette is in a beautiful pink shade and also comes with a double-sided brush. There is one small, stiff side, and one soft blending side, the quality of the brush is very good.



The palette has some brown and natural shades, but also some more out-there shades like the red and pink ones. There is much variety between the eyeshadows, there are shimmery ones, matte ones and a lot of different colours.


All o9f the eyeshadows swatch so well and are absolutely stunning, the quality is amazing!




I had to get used of the amazing quality, because some of the shades were more pigmented than I thought they would be, so I applied too much and had to blend a lot, but I was still able to create a lovely look. I used Raw Sienna in my crease, as a transition shade, I used 'Primavera' on my centre lid and some of 'Venetian Red' in my outer corners. I also used 'Raw Sienna' under my bottom lash line and 'Tempera' under my brow bone to highlight.


Although this palette may be expensive, it is really worth it! The palette is very versatile, you can create a lot of different looks with it. I would absolutely recommend this amazing palette!

I hope you liked this review and to see you back soon!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment